Welcome to our May newsletter, which aims to keep clinicians up-to-date with news about the initiatives we are implementing to support them and to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
In this edition, you can read about the following developments:
- The opening of our new Sydney clinic – Australia’s first private clinical genomics service is providing face-to-face, telehealth and telephone consults
- Our new policies on incidental findings, secondary analysis, and on returning genomic data to clinicians, researchers and patients
- You can meet our Clinical Services staff, as well as the Clinical Pathology team working behind the scenes to support the delivery of genomic services.
Read the newsletter here
Find out more
- We'd love to hear your feedback. Email your comments or any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to the newsletter: If you are a doctor or health professional and would like to stay up-to-date with Genome.One developments, please sign up to receive future newsletters.